Amplifire “Acoustic Simulation” pack – 45 presets
Price: 10 euros
This is a collection of Acoustic simulation presets for the Atomic Amplifire, for firmware 3.0 and above.
The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make tonematch presets for each of them. So if you have an Ibanez with Bare Knuckle or EMG or DiMarzio pickups, or a Fender Stratocaster, or a Gibson Les Paul, the corresponding presets should work to give it a convincing acoustic simulation sound. Each preset works with a specific IR.
I used my Yamaha electro-acoustic guitar sound as a base, and made tonematches for the following electric guitars :
– Ibanez RG 520 QS with Bare Knuckle Holydiver (bridge) and Emerald (neck) pickups (5 presets)
– Variax JTV 89 with DiMarzio Norton and LiquiFire magnetic pickups (5 presets)
– Fender Stratocaster USA with Suhr pickups (5 presets)
– Schecter Damien Platinium FR with EMG pickups (3 presets)
– Ibanez RGIR20FE with EMG pickups (3 presets)
– JTV89 Variax models of acoustic guitar (1 preset), Telecaster (3 presets), Les Paul (3 presets) and Fender Stratocaster (4 presets)
– Gibson les Paul Standard with Burstbucker pickups (with split coil) (5 presets)
– Gibson SG 50th anniversary with Gibson 498T (bridge) and 490R (neck) pickups
– Ibanez J Custom RG8540ZD with Seymour Duncan pickups
Legal stuff :
Please note, these files are for Atomic AmpliFire only, and for firmware 3.0 and above.
It is a digital download, so there will be no refund for any reason including purchasing by mistake.
These files are in a .rar compressed archive, which is a standard format. PC users can Winrar, Winzip or 7zip to extract them. Popular tools for MAC users are Stuffit Expander, Unrar x or The Unarchiver. Most computers already have tools for that, and most of these applications are free.