Acoustic simulation tonematch presets pack
The price for this pack (45+3 presets) is 10 euros
Note : Updated to Quantum 7.02 for Axe-Fx II MKI, MKII, XL and XL+. Previous version is included. AX8 not supported.
Here’s my new Acoustic simulation tonematch presets pack for Axe-Fx II MKI/MKII/XL (v 3.03).
The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make tonematch presets for each of them. So if you have an Ibanez with Bare Knuckle or EMG or DiMarzio pickups, or a Fender Stratocaster, or a Gibson Les Paul, the corresponding presets should work to give it a convincing acoustic simulation sound (in FRFR systems of course !).
I used my Yamaha acoustic guitar sound as a base, and made tonematches for the following electric guitars :
– Ibanez RG 520QS with Bare Knuckle Holydiver and Emerald pickups (5 positions)
– Variax JTV 89 with DiMarzio Norton and LiquiFire pickups (5 positions)
– Fender Stratocaster USA with Suhr pickups (5 positions)
– Schecter Damien Platinium FR with EMG pickups (3 positions)
– Ibanez RGIR20FE with EMG pickups (3 positions)
– JTV89 Variax models of acoustic guitar (1 position), Telecaster (3 positions), Les Paul (3 positions) and Fender Stratocaster (4 positions)
– Gibson les Paul Standard- Gibson SG 50th anniversary
– Ibanez J Custom RG8540ZD
Bonus, the three existing acoustic simulation presets from my normal Axe-Fx II/AX8 presets packs
Each preset uses 8 scenes, which you can customize as you like.
Of course, you can try a preset made for one guitar/pickup position with a different guitar, that may work ! Although a preset made for a Les Paul neck pickup will certainly be way too bright with a Stratocaster bridge pickup…
Legal stuff : this is a digital download. No refund even in case of buying by mistake. After purchase, the files will be available in the “Purchase history” section of my website
These files are in a .zip compressed archive, which is a standard format. PC users can use Winrar, Winzip or 7zip to extract them. Popular tools for MAC users are Stuffit Expander, Unrar x or The Unarchiver. Most computers already have tools for that, and most of these applications are free.